Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favourite Boy ♥

this song is dedicated to the only boy i like and love since we've met :D


ohhh oh oh , ohh oh oh .
ohh oh oh , ohh oh ouhh .
i always knew you were the best , the coolest boy i know .
so funnier than all the rest , the star of my show .
so many times i wished , you'd be the one for mee .
no wonder it could be like this , boy what you do to me ?
you're who im thinking of . boy you aint my runner up . and no matter whut youre always number one !

my prized posseion , one and only . adore yah boy i want ya .
the one i cant live without , thats you ! thats youuu .
youre my special little boyfie . the one that makes me crazy .
of all the boys ive ever knows its youuu . its youu .
ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite boy . ma favourite boy .

youre used to going out your way , to impress this mrs. wrongs .
but you can be urself for me , ill take u as you aree .
i know they said believe in real is a dream that cant be real .
so boy lets write a fairytale and show them how it feels .

youre who im thinking of , boy you aint my runner up .
and no matter whut youre always number one !
my prized posseion , one and only . adore yah boy i want ya .
the one i cant live without , thats you ! thats youuu .
youre my special little boyfie . the one that makes me crazy .
of all the boys ive ever knows its youuu . its youu .
ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite boy . ma favourite boy .
ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite boy . ma favourite boy .

you take my breath awayy . with everything you say .
i just wanna be with you my boyfiee , my boyfiee .
my miss dont play no game . treat you no other way than you deserve cause youre the boy of my dreams .

ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite boy . ma favourite boy .
ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite . ma favourite boy . ma favourite boy .
Its Youu


♥ Samantha .







Dah baca? like ea. jgn lupa TICK au. muahx :*

No comments:

Post a Comment